Because of the limitations and restrictions placed on gatherings for public worship due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we regret that public Sunday worship and all other programming / events at St. Mark’s have been suspended until further notice.
Sunday 10AM Worship – Livestreamed on YouTube
Please join us virtually each Sunday morning as we livestream from our sanctuary at our regular 10 AM service time. Our online worship service includes the celebration of Holy Communion. Please scroll down for more information about preparing a home communion table.Watch Live Sunday @ 10AM
Not able to join us at 10 AM?
The service will be recorded and available for viewing from a playlist in our YouTube video library.Go to St. Mark’s YouTube Library
Additional Worship Resources
Sunday, April 11: Easter 2
- Lessons for Easter 2, April 11, 2021
- April 11, 2021, Easter 2,, Prayers of the People
- Children’s Bulletin
- Sermon Summaries
We store recordings of past services and other special musical selections in our YouTube library. To receive notifications of new uploads, why not subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Celebrating Holy Communion Online
Beginning Sunday, October 18, we will be including Holy Communion in our online worship service every Sunday.
It is our hope that those wishing to participate will worship with us at 10 AM on Sunday morning either by joining our Facebook watch party or by using the link to worship service video found elsewhere on this page. Those not wishing to receive communion are still welcome to worship with us.
A number of resources have been prepared to assist you in preparing to participate in communion at a distance. Please see the links below to access individual resources.
- General Information – some background on why we are implementing this practice
- Instructional Video – how to set up a communion table in your home
- Check list – a summary of points discussed in the video
- Communion Liturgy – download and print the order of the communion service
- Bread recipes – for those wanting to bake communion bread with recipes used by St. Mark’s.